1. ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd is a visual communications company specialising in Graphic, Web and Print design.
2.Subject to time availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within + – 7 days depending on job and delivery of design file sent via email. ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd does not include printing, web backups or updates unless requested and paid for.
3. The provision of goods and services by ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd is subject to time availability. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 30% administration fee.
4. ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
5. Payment may be made via VisaMasterCard and EFT.
6. Card transactions will be acquired for ThreeFish Design Studio via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South AfricanAcquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details will be stored by ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
8. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
9. ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
11. ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. This website is run by ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd and with registration number 2019/425862/07 and Owner Sarah Georgina Wood.
13. All orders require a 50% deposit on total costs, prior to any task being booked or any work commencing. The clients projects will be scheduled once the downpayment has been recieved. The downpayment is non refundable. The outstanding 50% total is payable prior to supplying the client with final artwork. The client shall be entitled to full ownership of all final artwork upon full payment of quoted price.
14. All products remain the property of ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd until fully paid for. No artwork will be supplied or website go live without full payment.
15. Quotation is valid for 30 days.
16. When original proposed concepts or design briefs are altered additional fees will be charged. Fully paid for designs will be supplied in open file source (PSD or AI) as well as print ready PDF & JPEG file.
17.Extra/outdated file formats will be quoted for separately.
18. Three Fish is not responsible for backup or final designs/websites/viruses or hacking taking place after final sign off. After final sign off & delivery, backup arrangements can be quoted for as a monthly service.
19. Three Fish is not responsible for corresponding with printers or publications, unless otherwise arranged and quoted for. By placing your order and paying your deposit, you thereby except all tems & conditions.
20. ThreeFish Design Studio Pty Ltd contact details Company Physical Address: PORTION OF JOYCE FARM UJ 28, KIEPERSOL, HAZYVIEW, MPUMALANGA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0792586777